• 04 MAR 15
    • 0
    This Water Saves Lives and it’s delicious

    This Water Saves Lives and it’s delicious

    Have you notice the resurgence of all things COCONUT ?

    Coconuts are one of the greatest gifts on this planet.

    No matter where you are, what you have done, how much you have mistreated your body, fresh, young coconut flesh, coconut water, coconut cream, and/or coconut oil can save your life.

    The coconut is a natural water filter that takes almost 9 months to filter each litre of water in the shell. To get there, the water rises upward through innumerable fibers, which purify the water before it ends up in the sterile nut. This clear coconut water is one of the highest sources of electrolytes found in nature.

    Young coconut water is nearly identical to human blood plasma, making it a universal donor. During the pacific battles of World War II, both sides in the conflict used coconut water -siphoned directly from the coconut – to give emergency plasma transfusions to wounded soldiers. Plasma makes up 55% of human blood. The remaining 45% of our blood consists of hemoglobin – which is essentially transformed plant blood (chlorophyll). When we consume a drink consisting of 55% fresh coconut water and 45% fresh green leaf juice we give ourselves an instant blood transfusion.

    Leave a reply →

Leave a reply

Cancel reply

Photostream